Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rocket Mic




In the past 48 hrs, I'm estimating a good 8 that I probably slept. Crazy right? But I'm still as energized as I was when first beginning edits to this image! (and for the smarties, No, I'm not on drugs. lol) After a few times of looking at the first one I did, I started to hate it. So now, here we are. I'm thinking about doing a series of these with other images I shot...

If it wasn't 6.38 in the morn, I'd phone my sister to see if she'd like to join me for a run.

Feel free to critique/ comment. =)

p.s. There is a slightly different edit at http://flickr.com/photos/aarika

4 comments:

Lilies in my Cereal said...

It looks lovely!! The first few seconds I was looking at it I couldn't tell it was edited at all! So, just wow... :)

veve said...

Nice! I really like it! It's almost like I can feel the energy of moment. What camera do you use??

Nastassia said...

Wow, thanks guys for randomly leaving comments. It makes my heart smile. =)

Veve, I'm currently using my Canon 30D.

Lilies in my Cereal said...

I think I found your blog through myspace.... Anyway, I bookmarked you so update often... lol... I really like your work... :)