Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Opening Photo Show at The Garden Pier



Last Friday, I had an awesome photo exhibition in Atlantic City, NJ. So many people came, including Mayor Langford and the groups who gave me past art scholarships for college (Children's cultural foundation and Atlantic City Links). A huge shout out to Kaleem Shabazz, the art director who did a fabulous job organizing the event that night. Located at The Garden Pier on New Jersey Ave and The Boardwalk, My photos are on display for the whole month of March in honor of Women's Month. So if you're in the area, go check it out!

Click on the link below to check out an online article I found.

http://www.southjersey.com/articles/?articleid=20364

Many of the photos are selling too which is definitely the best birthday gift I could ask for.

Good times. Very grateful.

1 comment:

Miss D said...

I'm truly happy for you! Keep up the good work! Wishing you the best!

Love, D.