Thursday, July 03, 2008

The Main Event


I LOVE ice cream, but who doesn't really? Well, "The Main Event" is thee spot for all our ice cream needs where I live. We got in the car and drove a good fifteen minutes to find that the expected long line of 8-10 people was only down to 1 person! So running to the window like a kid in a candy store, I eagerly ordered my medium "mixed cone" - no sprinkles. And, my oh my, was it delightful. If only I could share some with you, then is when you'd truly understand.

Self portrait inspired by the "mixed cone" at The Main Event ice cream parlor in Pleasantville, NJ.

(This will probably be re-done, but it's all I have for now =)

2 comments:

Miss D said...

Oh how i love this Nas!! Brilliant idea and concept! May i suggest when you re-do it put some strawberry please! You know how! And i also like that you used different flowers for the background! ; )

Luv it luv it luv it! Can;t wait for the next one!

Michael said...

Your stuff is amazing.
-Union Sq. Park writer