Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Any1Man

A few months ago, I introduced you to a talented young guy who puts on an incredible one man show in NY. I briefly wrote about my experience and posted photos of his 6 amazing different characters. After stumbling across my "In the Kitchen" photo, George wanted me to create something similar using the characters of "Any1Man." In early September, we immediately got together and made it happen.

On the morning of the shoot, I walk in on George getting into character. As he's reciting lines, it's like I'm back in the theater watching him on stage for the very first time. Can you guess who he is?



Jovi (photo assistant) & George christen the spot - now we're ready to work!



In two ways, say hello to Adam, Willie, Wesley, Victor, Bishop and Man-Tan.





George, I had SO much fun shooting you and look forward to working with you again.

For more info on Any1Man, click here.

No comments: