Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Many Moons Short Film + Janelle Monáe comes to Nokia Theater

Well, cyboys and cybergirls, the very first official short film from Janelle Monae is finally here. For two years, I've rambled on and on to my friends about this girl. Sorry guys, I know I probably wrecked your nerves at times, but now hopefully you'll see why my eyes lit up with such excitement every time her music was mentioned or played. I'm so proud of this young lady for staying focused and loving art so much for giving us a gift like this.

"Many Moons"


Before I share some photos, I'd first like to say God is so good. No, better yet, God is so GREAT. Late last night, I was up thinking about how fortunate I was to be in the presence of such talented, hard working individuals of the Wondaland Arts Society last Thursday. I could never thank George 2.0 & Jovian, a.k.a The Chasemasters, enough for allowing me to come behind the scenes and do my thing. Much love and appreciation to the both of them.

Now check out some photos!

Soundcheck.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



















Backstage.










SHOWTIME!







Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


After Show

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Love them! Support JM and purchase Metropolis:The Chase today. =)

No comments: