Saturday, November 15, 2008

Looking for a roommate!



I really want to move to NYC. For months now, it's been one of the things heavily on my mind. A little while back, I had a chat with Jovian and George about what it means to take chances in life - not waiting to "be comfortable" when taking the next steps into our future. So, I feel the time is now. And what does the above photo have to do with that? Well, her name is Penny and she was an old roommate of mine when I lived in Montclair. This image was from the one and only photo session we ever had.

It's not a very popular one on flickr, but I've personally always loved this portrait...the mood, style, her expression, just everything. In future fashion/ beauty shoots, I really want to push the envelope by trying new ideas and concepts. I'm excited about shooting with a high school friend of mine who is starting to get into modeling now. We'll be playing and shooting with a lot of those ideas very soon.

I'll be keeping everyone updated. =)

No comments: