Sunday, June 01, 2008

Thou Shall Not Steal

I came across this link today:

OKAY PLAYER

Initially I was turned off by the fact that my photo was cloned on the sides to fit the blog dimensions, but at least they half created my name...

I know, I'm way too forgiving. But yet, I'm still flattered they used it. At least they didn't change the colours all together like this inconsiderate blogger:

OCBEEJAY

Anyway, Cheers to Janelle! Incredibly happy for her. I've always secretly wondered what E. BADU (who also is one of my favorite artist) thought about her, especially since people love to refer to JM as "the female Andre 3000."

Speaking of JM, it's gonna be a fine time in the neighborhood when I get to see her live with GNARLS BARKLEY this weekend!!

BTW, here's a look at the other version of the photo.

No comments: