Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Selfies!

For the newcomers, I started my "digital photography" taking self portraits in my college dorm bathroom. Yeah, I know. Sounds kinda funky, but trust me - the lighting is almost always perfect! (Ah! Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes.) Well anyway, here are my latest creations. Slightly different from what I've done in the past, and that's why I'm really pleased to say the least! It's all the same photo edited differently for the exception of the last two.











So what do you think? Hm?

In a min, I'll be uploading these pics and more from this session on my flickr. More commentary on these images will be included.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a BEAST!!!!!

Nastassia said...

(SCREAM) Right?! hahah, sike. You know I stay on that humble pie.

I'm glad you like 'em babes. ;)

Cyn~City said...

1) luv the pic! Green/white/& Neon colors are all very in this season. U have the greatest profile pics like seriously my photo shop/paint jobs r nothing compared 2 your talent.I guess u are beautiful & u take a great pic!Camara only captures what it sees(LoL) Gurlfriend u do have talent.
2) How is it that every lady in our family is sooooo FIERCE?!!!!No one has a common,normal look.I swear it's xtreame beauty/style...distinct & different...but HOT!
3)Luv ya, and plan 2 come up b4 da summer is up.
4)Obama 08
5)smile!!!!! take a pic!

Unknown said...

I love the second picture with greenish blue on the left and purple on the right and obviously the last one
=)
totally in love with your work

Nastassia said...

Hey Eliot! Thanks for the positive feedback. It's greatly appreciated =)

Miss D said...

I have to say ur profile picture along with the relevant status are brilliant! Congratulations once again Nas!

Miss D said...

Oh well i guess i could start translating for you my dearest purple monsta! ; )

pippy said...

WOW


WOW!

AHMAZING OMG I REALLY LOVE THE FIRST ONE