Thursday, June 12, 2008


I've already seen this show twice and plan to see it once more before it comes to an end in a few weeks. Remembering back in December when the W.A.S. officially endorsed "ANY1MAN", I knew I was in for a special treat. George effortlessly portrays these characters with such conviction, it's enough to put a smile on your face, bust out in laughter or in more serious moments, quietly say "Ahem". All the characters are so necessary, but I think my favs are Willie, Wesley and most definitely Bishop. (Oh my goodness...pure comedy.)

I recommend ANYONE and EVERYONE to go see this incredible one man stage show. It's ONLY running for the month of JUNE on Mondays and Wednesdays at the Repertory Theater on 13th Street in NY. =( So please don't miss it! - www.ANY1MAN.com


























No comments: